Rutgers University–Camden offers conditional admission for many degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate level to academically qualified international applicants who do not yet meet the University’s English proficiency requirements.
*Conditionally admitted students may satisfy their English proficiency requirements by either:
1. achieving a minimum score of 79 on the TOEFL IBT or 6 on the IELTS exam; or
2. successfully completing ELS Language Center’s intensive English for Academic Purposes Level 112. To learn more about this program, start dates, and how to apply, visit: ELS.edu/Philadelphia-Camden.
*English language and entrance examinations (if required) must be fulfilled in order for a student to matriculate at Rutgers University–Camden.
2) Submit the required credentials
For undergraduate admissions:
- Academic records – high school transcript and college transcripts in original language and professional translation
For graduate admissions:
- Academic records – college transcript(s) in original language and professional translation
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
Documents should be sent to:
Office of Undergraduate & Graduate Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102
If you have questions about our conditional admission program, please email email@example.com.